I want you to know that you can have a more balanced life, continued success, and healthy personal relationships! Therapy can give you tools. You have to do the work.
You can free yourself from feeling trapped, you can manage your stress, and you can improve all of your relationships. You can learn to handle your anxiety and/or depression. You can be taught to “Self-Mentor.” (Become your own good parent).
With experience, compassion, and mindfulness, I can help you uncover the unconscious process that is causing you to feel unhappy or trapped. I offer creative tools to bring balance and a sense of well-being and happiness to your life. I can show you how to develop practical ways to mentor yourself in authentic, nurturing and supportive ways.
As the 14th Dalai Lama says, “It is necessary to combine knowledge born from study with sincere practice in our daily lives. These two must go together.”
* I am now available for speaking/teaching engagements.
* I have tons of experience working with creative
people, especially actors, writers, producers and others in the
entertainment industry. Click on the “Creatives” tab to learn more about this.
* If your Businessneeds therapy help, I have many years of experience not only as a psychotherapist, but also as a an advertising & marketing professional, strategic planner, and research and meeting facilitator. (Yes, I am one hundred and twelve years old).
* Enjoy introspection. * Want to become more self-aware. * Are willing to “do the work.”
AND would like a practical therapy process that can be yours alone … then I can help!
Individual, couples, and group therapy with me is not formatted or focused on dogmatic approach.
What is right for one person or one couple may not be the best way for another.
What works for you one week might change the next. I am creative, fluid and flexible, and pull from various proven theoretical approaches, not just one predetermined method. A Gestalt approach might be right, or incorporating a more Psychodynamic, Jungian, Family Systems, Mindfulness, Rogerian, Behavioral, Cognitive, Object Relations approach...whatever it takes.
I offer an experienced, educated, compassionate and empathetic point of view that allows you to co-create your own therapy to:
1. Understand how you trap yourself because of early childhood.
2. Realize what “triggers” you to limiting & unhealthy thinking and behavior.
3. Install healthy new liberating behavior to better manage your mind in healthy ways.