I am out of the office I conduct sessions with many of my clients on the Phone (my preference)... or FaceTime or Skype.
successfully done remote session for over 25 years and find that there are many
* Phone sessions allow you
to talk with me in private WHEREVER YOU ARE. And if you are at home or in your office, you can talk
freely in a safe and familiar environment without getting in your car.
* Many of my clients travel quite a
bit. Usually if you are in a later
time zone, it is easier to reach me as I am often Pacific Time or 2-3 hours
earlier in the Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone and thereby earlier than where
* Since you don't have to travel anywhere for your appointment,
carving out time for therapy becomes a lot easier. You don't have to deal with
traffic or other transportation problems, making the overall therapeutic
experience less stressful.
* A lot of people find it easier to talk openly about deeply
personal issues, emotions and experiences over the phone.
* I am very sensitive to tone of voice, pitch, rate of speech, etc. so I have often found
it to be uniquely intimate and liberating to focus on what is being said on the
* You can be alone
in the room (or parked somewhere safe in your car).
* And conference calls for couples are easy to arrange.