• Do you ever wonder why the same problems exist and persist in your business… or on the set of your TV or film project… or in your law firm… or on your team?
• Are you holding yourself back?
• Are you not really focused?
• Are the people you are working with, or collaborating with not “getting along?”
• Are your clients the ones you want?
• Are the projects you are getting the ones that turn you on?
* Would you like to offer a SelfMentoring Workshop for your employees at your site?
If you identify with any of these questions, perhaps you need a deeper more objective perspective. There are unconscious psychological forces at play in all relationships, and in all your approaches to work-life. You may need independent help to diagnose the real problems, generate viable goals, tactics and solutions.
Based on my many years of experience in marketing, consumer research, strategic planning and meeting facilitation (besides my experience as a therapist)…I am now offering strategic business counseling to groups and businesses. This can range from a few hours with a few people… to full-on weekend retreats...or on-site SelfMentoring Workshops.
Ask me about this, and I will tell you more about how I can help.